Some amazing rumours concerning the upcoming Star Trek 3 have really been hitting the internet and social media forums, over the past few weeks. Below are a list of some of the latest rumours;
- Star Trek 3 is to be filmed in Vancouver and Seoul, South Korea, since the Seoul’s mayor recently signed a deal, at Paramount, to have the movie filmed there.
- William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy are both to appear in Star Trek 3.
- The story involves the original Kirk & Spock reuniting to correct the timeline and preserve the history fans know of Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager.
- It will be the first Star Trek movie to be filmed digitally.
- Filming is set to begin on January 28, 2015, ready for a May 2016 release. This would allow it to coincide with the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek. It will then be released in various formats in September 2016.